What can I say about Ex-Cathedra?
- They were from Glasgow.
- They played shouty, punk as fucking fuck, ska-punk from the mid to late 90's.
- They did a cover of P.A.I.N's British Justice which was better than the original.
- They played at our wedding.
- They shared names with a Birmingham-based early music ensemble.
- They contained folk who went on to be in Fleas and Lice, Scunnered and Suicide Bid (and probably lots more).
- They were an ace band - a really good mix of shoutiness, skankiness and all-round niceness, really.